Monday, April 7, 2014

Announcing…A New Feature!

As you probably know, Bloggiesta happened not long ago. One thing that grew out of my experience this year was the idea that I could share with the world my “expertise” when it comes to blogging. This blog is coming up on three years old (one week, guys!!) and I‘ve been running blogs since I was about eight—nobody read them because I was crazy, but they were there—so I know a lot about coding and design and also just sort of how stuff works. As a result, I’m starting a new (hopefully) regular feature!

image

Book Blogger Secrets is a (hopefully) regular feature where I’ll teach you all the little tips and tricks that I use as a blogger to make my book blog successful. From design, to writing, to organization, to whatever else I can think up! I’ll be (probably) posting weekly on Mondays.

You can send in suggestions for future topics through the form found on this page, or leave them in the comments of any post. Any blogging question you’ve been dying to ask? Now’s your chance!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome idea. I'm still pretty new to the whole blogging world, and sometimes I feel rather at sea and confused. I love the advice and tips & tricks a few bloggers post and I cannot wait to read some of your 'secrets'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! You have such a fun blog! I'm sure I'll learn a lot of fun tricks from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea! I could get so much out of this. Though I feel fairly comfortable with the design of my blog, I am totally inept when it comes to coding or designing from scratch. For example, I have absolutely no idea how to go about creating a logo such as the one at the top of this post. But it looks lovely!

    Book Snatch

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...