Monday, April 28, 2014

Book Blogger Summer Reading Program

summer-reading-logo-clear-background

The always awesome Katie of Katie's Book Blog has just announced the coolest thing ever! A Summer Reading Program (like you used to do as kids at the library) for us Book Bloggers!

The rules are simple. Set a reading goal, read like crazy, and win prizes!

It goes from the beginning of May to beginning of September, which is basically four months. With that time frame, I'm going to set my goal for 25 books, since I have a pretty crazy summer ahead of me! (Camp, Road Trip, Job, College-ish stuff, Family Reunion, and a bunch of other crazy stuff!) Ideally I could read closer to 40 books, but I'm going to be practical.

What are your summer reading goals?

5 comments:

  1. i dont think about this summer because i live in Indonesia :)

    http://sesuksore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always loved the summer reading program. I so have to join this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a lot of fun I'll have to check it out.

    On a separate note I love your current blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice write-up! Being able to write creatively is something not all of us are capable of. Count yourself blessed because you have a talent. Getting into the mood in writing does not have a set of rules to follow. ‘To each his own’ is what people say; however, a list of suggestions wouldn’t hurt.mood in writing

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...