Thursday, April 17, 2014

*Facepalm*

I generally cringe at internet cultural items such as face palms, but this warrants such drastic measures. Plus, having Ariel here makes it not so bad. (And the background of this GIF perfectly matches my mermaid-themed blog design. Totally not a coincidence!)

I forgot my blogoversary! I’ve been planning something cool for a while now, and yet I managed to just forget it entirely. At least, I forgot to observe it on the day I’d designated to be my blogoversary. In fact, I don’t remember my exact blogoversary because I didn’t know it would be important to remember, and the first posts on this blog were actually imported from an old blog so I can never know for sure. Still, I’m not happy about missing it. Oh well. At least we have Easter and Fairy Tale Fortnight to look forward to on Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Deb that is something. I made mine really easy to remember and put it on December 31. The last day of the year. Happy late blogoversary! I enjoy following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogoversary! You'll have to celebrate twice as much next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blogoversary, Deb! Here's to many more :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...