Sunday, April 20, 2014

Fairy Tale Fortnight Schedule

Since I’ll be going full-force Fairy Tale Fortnight, I figured I’d follow the example set by our wonderful hosts and keep a schedule of it all.

Sunday, April 20th FTF Kick-Off (and Preview!)
Monday, April 21st Bite Sized Reviews: Whatever After: Fairest of All & If the Shoe Fits by Sarah Mlynowski
Tuesday, April 22nd #FairyTaleFortnight #GIVEAWAY: Scarlet (SIGNED!), Cruel Beauty, and Second Star! (US only)
Wednesday, April 23rd Wishing on Wednesday: Fairy Tale Edition-Stitching Snow, The Beast Within, The Castle Behind Thorns, and Stray
Thursday, April 24th  
Friday, April 25th  
Saturday, April 26th Book Review: Towering by Alex Flinn
  Top Ten Retellings of Unfamiliar Tales (@ The Book Rat!)
  Discussing Into the Woods…Part One
Sunday, April 27th  
Monday, April 28th

Bite Sized Reviews: Sweetly by Jackson Pearce & The Sweetest Spell by Suzanne Selfors

Tuesday, April 29th

Top Ten Books If You Like Once Upon a Time

Wednesday, April 30th  
Thursday, April 1st  
Friday, April 2nd  
Saturday, April 3rd  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...