Monday, April 7, 2014

Summer Library Challenge!

library

Begins June 1st and ends July 31st.

  • Visit the library!
  • Check out materials from the library!
  • Learn more about the library!

Basically anything to do with the library is fair game!

The amazing girls over at The Book Monsters are hosting an amazing challenge over the Summer, the Summer LIBRARY Challenge! If you recall, I moved in January. I moved from a city with a horribly depressing and empty library, to a city with a beautiful, cozy library, so I’m excited! From what I’ve seen so far, they have decent selection, and the other libraries in the branch have an enormous selection. (And it’s in close enough distance that I can get books from one of the largest public libraries in the country through inter-library loan!)

I’m super excited! I don’t know how many books I’ll end up checking out, but hopefully a lot!

4 comments:

  1. Yay Debz! Thanks for joining us! I'm hoping to have some fun challenges so you'll get to know your library a little better. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting! I love libraries!

      Delete
  2. You are so lucky. You should definetely take advantage of that library. I will be hosting my Library Readathon around the beginning of June to late May. I would love for you to join.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly intend on taking advantage of it, and I plan on joining your read-a-thon!

      Delete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...