Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Wishing on Wednesday: The One

Wishing on Wednesday @ Debz Bookshelf

Wishing on Wednesday is a weekly meme to feature recent and upcoming releases that I’m wishing for!


15844362

 

The Selection changed the lives of thirty-five girls forever. And now, the time has come for one winner to be chosen.

America never dreamed she would find herself anywhere close to the crown—or to Prince Maxon's heart. But as the competition approaches its end and the threats outside the palace walls grow more vicious, America realizes just how much she stands to lose—and how hard she'll have to fight for the future she wants.

From the very first page of The Selection, this #1 New York Times bestselling series has captured readers' hearts and swept them away on a captivating journey... Now, in The One, Kiera Cass delivers a satisfying and unforgettable conclusion that will keep readers sighing over this electrifying fairy-tale long after the final page is turned.

Why I Want It:

Even though this series has caused a ton of drama, I absolutely love it’s fluffy, stupid, fun, dramatic, swoony-ness. And it’s Maxon, people. Even though I wasn’t super happy with him in The Elite, I think he’ll deliver. And is that a wedding gown I spy?

(Although it’ll be sort of weird because with this whole moving thing I’ve met a ton of new people, including a super nice couple who just happen to look exactly like America and Maxon…)

Read my reviews of THE SELECTION and THE ELITE!

Coming to a bookstore near you… May 6th 2014 from HarperTeen

What are you Wishing for this Wednesday?

5 comments:

  1. I haven't read these books yet. I'm a bit hesitant to read them. I don't like The Bachelor, and the MC's name bugs me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the exact same way, but I ended up really enjoying them! Think Cinderella meet Project Runway, maybe?

      Delete
  2. I really have enjoyed the first 2 books and can't wait to read the ending!! I agree, Maxon will definitely deliver. But I'm a fan of Aspen now too. I hope he has a happy ending.
    Kathryn Cooper Writes' WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to this one as well! I've refused to read The Elite until closer to the time because I don't want to have to wait too long! Great pick!

    Here's My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've debated reading this series. But I have to sat the covers are gorgeous. Hope you get it soon!

    My WoW:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2014/04/waiting-on-wednesday-26-nash.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...