Friday, April 25, 2014

Write On Review-a-Thon {3}

Write On Review-a-Thon

 

The Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. It’s 2 days dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon takes place all day Friday, April 25th and Saturday, April 26th. Let’s get those reviews done!

We’re in the midst of Fairy Tale Fortnight right now, and while I’ve been having a blast, you may have noticed I haven’t been posting all those reviews I’ve been talking about. That may be because they haven’t been written yet… whether or not that’s the case, I’m joining Briana’s review-a-thon this month because I desperately need to.

My life has been pretty crazy, but my weekend looks empty enough that I can hopefully squeeze in the rest of my FTF reviews so I can spend all next week sitting back and watching all the fun instead of stressing over writing.

1 comment:

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...