I deeply apologize for taking so long to realize that it is in fact June and time for another link-up and giveaway! I've been sort of out of it the past little while, but I have great plans (it'll just take a while to get those in action!) Hopefully, since the year is almost halfway over (I can't believe it), you're almost halfway done with the challenge. If that is the case, congratulations! If you're falling behind a bit, never fear! A read-a-thon is in the works!
And now to copy and paste the instructions from March:
There is a Linky directly below, where you can link-up any reviews which qualify for the 2014 Fairy Tales Retold Challenge (any retelling which you’ve read in 2014). Ideally have them formatted as such: Debz Bookshelf: Cruel Beauty. Blog name and book title. Easy peasy, right? The Linky will be open through July 15th, in order to give you time to catch up on your reviews.
And now on to the fun stuff! I’m offering a giveaway of ONE of the five following books: A TALE DARK AND GRIMM by Adam Gidwitz, ELLA ENCHANTED by Gail Carson Levine, THE PRINCESS CURSE by Merrie Haskell, THE LAND OF STORIES: THE WISHING SPELL by Chris Colfer, and RUMP: THE TRUE STORY OF RUMPELSTILTSKIN by Liesl Shurtliff to US residents, or a $10 Gift Card to International entrants!
- Must be 13 or older, or have a parent’s permission
- Must be a US resident, or be able to accept an Amazon gift card if International.
- Must be an official participant of the 2014 Fairy Tales Retold Reading Challenge.
- Giveaway will run from June 16th @ 12:01am to July 15th @ 11:59pm.
- ONE winner will receive ONE book of their choice from the options presented, OR a $10 Amazon Gift Card if the winner is an international participant. (If you already own all three choices, then we can work something else out (: )
The mandatory entries are Join the 2014 Fairy Tales Retold Challenge (which hopefully you did back in December!) and to Link Up a Review. You can earn additional entries for each additional review you link-up (up to 5 reviews). You CANNOT link up reviews previously linked-up. Only reviews since then are eligible. Anybody who disregards this will be ineligible for the prize.
If you have any questions, please email, tweet, or comment.