Friday, June 27, 2014

Write On Review-a-Thon {5}

Write On Review-a-Thon

 

The Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. It’s 2 days dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon takes place all day Friday, June 27th and Saturday, June 28th. Let’s get those reviews done!

I missed the last review-a-thon because life got in the way, but here I am now, ready to review my heart out! My goal is to review eight books from the dozens I have on my list of books-that-haven't-been-reviewed-for-months. I'm feeling highly motivated right now, so hopefully I can get through these quickly!

Anybody else review-a-thoning this weekend?

5 comments:

  1. I'm participating as well! Although I seem to be distracted by laundry, cleaning, etc. I will buckle down, if not today, then tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for participating! Good luck on getting your reviews done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought that was the real name of your Goodreads shelf at first. :p

    Usually I just give up and move on if too much times passes after I read a book and I haven't reviewed it. I don't take good enough notes to make up for the lack of memory.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! I should probably create that shelf, to separate those books from more recently finished book.

      I wish I could give up and move on, but the perfectionist inside of me won't allow it. I've let a few slide, and they're nagging at my conscience. I think as long as I have a few notes to look back on I can write up an adequate mini-review.

      Delete
  4. bdsm
    I can never forget her essence and neither can I forget her. That night was an unexpected night and gave life long memories. Even I was happy of what I have done but was not scared of how I’m gonna face her in the morning. Her fresh and soft body tempted me a lot and her curves have driven me crazy.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...