Friday, July 18, 2014

A new design!

I feel like I just barely switched my design around, and yet here I am doing it again! I loved my old design, but it was just that: old. I was getting bored with it, and it was kind of young and unprofessional—not that I have anything wrong with either of those every so often—and I want to (hopefully) take this blog in a new direction!

I personally am very proud of my lovely little tagline. I even considered just doing away with Debz Bookshelf in favor of And She Blogged Happily Ever After… but then I realized it would be really long.

So, what do you think? Please leave honest feedback. Love it? Hate it? I'm open to any constructive criticism you have to offer!

And yes, this does mean I'm going to start doing designs again soon!

8 comments:

  1. I like it! I especially like the tagline.

    The purple and white compliment each other well. It's simple yet eye-popping at the same time. You did a good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like simple designs. I love the color purple you chose! We play with our design all the time, just tweaking it or changing it enough to make us happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tagline and design! Very chic and trendy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I would prefer a more simple background, but I love the tagline and the colors :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, somehow I missed this post, and the new design. I really like it! (I might also be sort of jealous because it's so awesome.) Good job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it a lot! I love your purple color. It is like your signature color. I also love the sparkle/stars in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the design. You have disappeared again. I hope that you will come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    http://kamislibrarythoughts.blogspot.com/2014/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...